Are you seeking a way to save your organization money
through energy conservation solutions?
You've come to the right place.
Guardian Energy Management Solutions provides comprehensive energy efficiency solutions for non-residential buildings throughout New England. Our energy reduction solutions include:
- ASHRAE Level 1, ASHRAE Level 2 and ASHRAE Level 3 Energy Audits designed to document energy reduction solutions.
- Energy Data Logging.
- Energy Baseline Consumption and Energy Project Savings Calculations.
- Building RetroCommissioining (RcX) Services.
- Energy Metering & Sub Metering to Track and Report Energy Usage.
- Lighting Retrofits for Indoor Lighting and Outdoor Lighting.
- LED Streetlight Retrofits.
- Energy Efficienct Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Equipment and Systems.
- Demand Control Ventilation.
- Steam Trap Studies and Steam Trap Replacements.
- Energy Management Systems and Building Automation Software.
- Building Envelope & Weatherization Solutions.
- Low E (Emissivity) Ceiling Installations.
- Installation of Energy Efficient Motors.
- Variable Frequency Drives or Variable Speed Drives.
- Freezer and Refrigeration Controls.
- Utility Incentive Funding Services.
Guardian Energy Management Solutions works closely with local utility companies throughout New England to identify and implement energy reduction solutions. Guardian's process is designed to save energy while driving down energy costs. We combine energy conservation solutions with available utility incentive funding to reduce project costs for our clients. By offering a wide variety of energy reduction solutions, Guardian ensures that all of your bases are covered when it comes to developing cost reduction strategies.
Guardian's Green Community Roadmap Program
Guardian also partners with communities that are working to become or have been designated a Massachusetts Green Community through the Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources (DOER). A key element under this program is to design a roadmap to identify energy reduction solutions and save energy across all municipal buildings - with a commitment in energy reduction by 20% over a 5 year period. Guardian provides comprehensive energy efficiency solutions to help Massachusetts cities and towns design, develop and implement energy conservation solutions to help meet these goals.
Click here to read the Green Community Roadmap Program press release.